Safety Rules:

Safety Rules
1. Only use your first name + your last initial.
2. Never give out Personal Information to anyone online.
3. "Anonymous" Comments will be deleted immediately.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What Do You Do When You Get Out and Go?

Mr. B. at the top of Clawhammer Mountain in the Pisgah National Forest near Asheville, NC.   
What's something fun that you do that keeps you active and fit?
Many people do active things just because they are fun.  Write about your favorite activity that you love to do that is also good for you.  It can be a sport, a group activity, or even a job you do around the yard.
So what's your thing? Mountain biking? Basketball? Building a tree fort?

22 comments:

  1. my pape was in the army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Declan O./Ocho,to CadeNovember 16, 2011 at 1:25 PM

    i think my great geat pap was in the navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something that keeps me fit is playing football.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my papa and grandpa was in the army.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Declan O./Ocho to CadeNovember 18, 2011 at 9:29 AM

    Football makes me stay fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Basktball helps me stay fit and Baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am learning how to play soccer and i usually learn it from my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. soccer makes me stay fit and playing makes me stay fit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Football makes me stay fit very, very,very, much because you get to run the football and hit people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. baseball makes me stay fit and foot makes me fit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Basketball also makes me stay fit to because you get to take the ball off of people and play hard too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baseball makes me stay fit becausae you get to hit the baseball and slide on the ground if you need too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. football makes me stay fit because you get to tackle poeple

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baseball makes me stay fit because I run in baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Baseball keeps me fit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hokey makes me stay fit because you can make goals and take the ball off of people!

    ReplyDelete
  17. to create me i put my head body legs and arms to put me together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Runing helps me stay fit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. going out side and playing makes me stay fit

    ReplyDelete
  20. rideing a bike keeps me fit

    ReplyDelete
  21. SOCCOR HELPS ME STAY IN FIT.

    ReplyDelete